Just this past day alone I have received over 100 emails of people giving me feedback. For that, thank you. I rely on your feedback to improve my applications. However, given the sheer number I feel the need to clarify a feel common questions/ concerns:
- If you only see the clock in the status bar just tap it! This is the default behavior of WP7, not a bug!
- For StatusBar+ Lite users, the only feature available is the ability to toggle on/ off as a means of testing compatibility. It will also remain a number of versions behind the full version. If you want the added functionality and latest version please consider purchasing the full version.
- For those using the paid version, the ability to change the transparency of the status bar’s background color if for rooted users with the ability to hide their normal status bar. Otherwise, this is not a bug that you can see your default status bar though StatusBar+ because of how the application operates. Also note that you must toggle the status bar to change settings, at the moment settings are not updated live.
- If you are using ANY custom ROM I cannot ensure compatibility. I say this because I am well aware that this application does not work on the MIUI ROM. While I do my best to ensure compatibility, there are just too many ROMs to guarantee it for all of them.
- StatusBar+ is still in its alpha phase and there WILL be bugs. If you wish to see these bugs fix please send me a bug report via the Android Market, not in the comments section. Doing so does not allow me to reach out to you and if I do not know precisely what is wrong I cannot fix it.
- StatusBar+ will include more features
like custom notifications, more icons, the ability to hide/ show some icons, etc. However, these will not be added until the beta stage.
With all of that said I encourage anyone to try out StatusBar+ on the Android Market, and if you experience issues, which you likely will, please let me know (but don’t forget to read this prior to sending me an email, as it isn’t always a bug).